1. Who is the data controller?
The data controller is Probitas Fundación Privada, with address for contact purposes at calle Jesús y María, 6, 08022, Barcelona (Spain) ("Probitas").
2. Who is the data protection officer at the Foundation and how can I contact him/her?
The data protection officer acts as an interlocutor between the Foundation and you in order to ensure Foundation's compliance with the data protection legislation and guarantee your rights under such legislation. You can contact the data protection officer at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
3. For which purposes does Probitas process the personal data?
Probitas processes the personal data to:
- (f) send by e-mail to the data subjects the newsletters of the foundation that contain information on activities organized or controlled in some way by Probitas in social assistance matters and in international and national health;
- (g) respond to requests for information and/or suggestions;
- (h) manage and control the donations (occasional or recurrent) made to Probitas, so that it can allocate the amount received to foundation's social projects in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of Donation, as well as to send e-mails related to the course of the social projects to which the contribution has been made and, subject to data subject's prior authorisation, the creation of the donation certificate;
- (i) manage and control the participation of the data subjects in Probitas calls for the subsidy of social projects under the terms of the respective bases of the calls, and
- (j) allow data subjects to interact with Probitas and with the rest of users of foundation's social network profiles, including the possibility for them to share content with third parties through those social networks.
4. Which are the lawful bases to process the personal data?
The legal bases to process the personal data are:
- (d) the consent provided through forms or other means enabled on Probitas website,
- (e) the performance of the donation contractual relationship, and
- (f) in relation to donations, compliance with legal obligations arising from tax legislation (Law 49/2002 of 23 December and any regulation that develops or replaces it) and, if applicable, obligations resulting from the legislation for the prevention of money laundering and financing of terrorism (Law 10/2010 of 28 April and any regulation that develops or replaces it).
5. How long does the Probitas retain the personal data?
Once the purposes for which the personal data were collected have been fulfilled, Probitas will retain the personal data until the end of the statutes of limitation that may arise and during the term required to comply with any applicable legal obligations. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in those cases in which the data subject exercises its right of objection to the reception of newsletters, Probitas shall keep the minimum personal data for identifying that the data subject does not wish to continue receiving them.
6. With whom does the Foundation share your personal data?
Probitas does not share personal data with any third party, except with those involved in the day-to-day management of the activities indicated in Section 3 (including, without limitation, social network providers when sharing Probitas content with third party contacts) and/or unless required by applicable law. It should be kept in mind that when interacting with Probitas' social network profiles, the personal data provided by the data subjects will be accessible to the general public.
7. Which are your data protection rights?
You may request confirmation as to whether or not your personal data is being processed and, if so, you can obtain access to your personal data included in Probitas' files.
You may request the rectification of your personal data if this is inaccurate.
You may request that your personal data is erased.
You may request that your personal data is not processed in specific circumstances.
You may request receiving, in an electronic file, the personal data that you provided Probitas, as well as the right to transmit it to other parties.
Restriction of processing
You may request a restriction on how personal data is processed when:
Withdrawal of consent
You may withdraw your consent without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
You may exercise, when appropriate, the data protection rights by sending a written communication to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicating as subject matter of the communication "Probitas Fundación Privada – Data Protection". For these purposes, Probitas may request a copy of your ID card/passport in force or any other valid document evidencing your identity.
In addition, you may lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.aepd.es) or with any other competent data protection authority.
Date of creation: May 2018
Date of first update: October 2019