How does it work?
The specific objectives of the FARO programme are:
- Provide training in entrepreneurship and business management in Barcelona for the young people selected in the host country.
- Facilitate the return of any young people who make that choice, under dignified conditions with comprehensive support following specific training in Barcelona, psychosocial support and insertion into society and employment in their country of origin.
- Raise awareness among young people and their families regarding the migration process before they decide to undertake it, so that they are aware of the reality they will encounter and can take a free, informed decision.
- Promote training and access to dignified employment, empowering young people to mitigate the talent drain.
- Promote innovative and motivating socio-economic initiatives by empowering young people.